- Delivers fast relief of temporary muscular and joint soreness, swelling, and stiffness
- Deep penetrating heat soothes the pain and swelling of tissues due to arthritis
- Cleans and treats skin conditions like rain rot, scratches, and summer itch
- Works as an antiseptic for minor cuts
- Helps prevent hoof and sole fungal and bacterial infections
- Can be used directly from the bottle, or diluted for a soothing body wash
- 32oz bottle
As important to horse care today as it was over a century ago, Absorbine®Veterinary Liniment was originally formulated to soothe the muscles and improve the welfare of hardworking horses back in 1892. Today, it’s the world’s best-selling horse liniment and continues to offer the same soothing blend of natural herbs and essential oils that providespowerful pain relief for sore muscles, tendons, and stiff joints.
Our story begins with a deep love of horses. In fact, very few peoplehave understood and appreciated the importance of horses likeAbsorbine® founder Wilbur Fenelon Young and his wife, Mary Ida. Theyknew that without the horse, America would be a very different place.
So in 1892, Wilbur and Mary Ida decided to dedicate themselves tohelping keep horses as healthy as possible. Working together, theydeveloped a natural formula of herbs and essential oils that becameAbsorbine® Veterinary Liniment.
More than 120 years later, our line of products has grownconsiderably. But we haven’t forgotten our roots. Which is why we remaincommitted to offering horse care products of only the highestquality.
Absorbine® has come a long way. But Wilbur and Mary Ida’s spirits will always be a part of our bloodline.