The Farnam 31401 Scarlex Scarlet Oil Spray Wound Dressing is a slow-drying dressing for minor skin lesions, surface wounds, cuts and burns. This horse wound care dressing soothes pain caused from your horse's wounds to help them stay comfortable. The equine wound care spray also has antiseptic properties, which help prevent infections from coming back. Indicated also for use on superficial dermatitis.
- 5-ounce aerosol can for easy application
- Directions: SHAKE WELL. Remove protective cap. Point nozzle opening toward would or affected area to be treated. Spray from a distance of 2-4 inches. Release spray by pressing valve stem down for just an instant. A one second application over the area to be treated provides an adequate dosage. Application should be repeated daily until healing takes place. When possible, affected areas should be clean and dry prior to application. Do not use on exceedingly large areas or in deep wounds.
- DANGER! EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. Do not spray near sparks, heat or open flames. Vapors will accumulate readily and may ignite explosively. Keep area ventilated during use and until all vapors are gone. DO NOT SMOKE - Extinguish all sources of ignition.
- CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight or heat from radiators, stoves, hot water and other heat sources that may cause bursting. Do not puncture, incinerate, burn or store above 120 degrees F. Do not discard empty can in home garbage compactor.
- Use horse wound care dressing in adequate ventilation. Avoid continuous breathing of vapors and spray mist.
- Contains Scarlet Oil and P-Chloro-M-Xylenol, a germicide and fungicide many times more powerful then Phenol to help prevent reinfection
- Soothing, slow-drying formula is non-irritating to skin tissue
- Equine wound care spray can be used on minor skin lesions, surface wounds, cuts and burns for your convenience
- Combines antiseptic, germicidal and fungicidal properties for broad protection
Methyl Salicylate .45%, P-Chloro-M-Xylenol .45%, Benzyl Alcohol 2.80%.
Mineral Oil, Pine Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Red Coloring and Hydrocarbon Propellants.
|Country of Origin||Made in USA|
|Life Stage||All ages|
|Manufacturer Part Number||31401|