Durvet Ivermectin Injection 1% Sterile Solution is a parasiticide for the treatment and control of internal and external parasites of cattle and swine. Ivermectin Injection cattle parasite control products are indicated for the effective treatment and control of harmful species of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, grubs, sucking lice and mange mites in cattle. Ivermectin Injection is indicated for the effective treatment and control of harmful species of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, lice and mange mites in swine. This cattle dewormer is effective against a wide range of external and internal parasites in beef cattle and swine.
- Convenient: single, small volume dose required
- Effective cattle parasite control products cause paralysis and death of parasites and helps prevent reinfection
- Package safety: rigid plastic vials provide for a firm grip and prevent breakage, individual vial cartons protect vial contents from sunlight
- Economical: inexpensive cattle dewormer
- Cattle dosage: 1 mL per 110 lb. body weight
- Swine dosage: 1 mL per 75 lb. body weight