Horse Health 77105 Icetight Poultice is a topical poultice for use on horse's knees, tendons and ankles. Cold therapy (or cryotherapy) poultice for horses is one of the most effective techniques in helping to relieve stiffness and soreness of hardworking horses. It is generally among the best poultices for horses' legs for fresh trauma and preventive therapy (due to regular wear-and-tear) after a strenuous workout. A cold therapy poultice wrap for horse legs restricts blood flow to the area, helping to reduce swelling and tighten the soft tissues. For this reason, cold poultices are commonly used by performance horse owners as a part of their daily routines.
- 1 bucket contains 7-1/2 lb. of Icetight poultice
- Directions: Clean all medication, chemicals and foreign matter from the area to be treated; apply a layer of Icetight 24-Hour Poultice up to 1/4 inch thick over the area to be treated; wrap the preparation with plastic or moist brown paper; cover with cotton bandage
- CAUTION: FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY; KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN; close container after each use; protect from freezing
- Icetight 24-Hour Poultice is easily removed with water
- Poultice for horses cools and tightens legs
- Effective topical poultice wrap for horse legs allows use on horse's knees, tendons and ankles
- Made with natural clays, glycerine, aloe vera and key minerals
- One of the best poultices for horses' legs to use after every workout, competition or race
Kaolin 50%, Boric Acid 2%.
Water, Bentonite, Glycerine, Ferrous Sulfate and Aloe Vera with artificial peppermint fragrance added.
|Product Weight||7.5 lb.|
|Product Length||6.44 in.|
|Age/Weight Restrictions||All Life Stages|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA|
|Dose Size||Varies - 1|
|Health Consideration||Topical Poultice|
|Life Stage||All Life Stages|
|Number of Doses||Varies|
|Package Quantity||7.5 lb.|
|Package Size||7.5 lb.|
|Primary Ingredient(s)||Kaolin 50%, Boric Acid 2%|
|Product Height||6.44 in.|
|Product Width||6.44 in.|