The Farnam 30401 Wound-Kote Blue Lotion Spray Wound Dressing is a quick-drying, deep-penetrating antiseptic dressing and gall lotion. This horse wound care dressing is effective against bacterial infections most common in skin lesions, surface wounds or minor cuts of domestic animals, as well as harness galls and saddle sores. The equine wound care dressing also help control secondary infections due to its antiseptic properties.
- 5-ounce aerosol can lasts for your convenience
- Directions: SHAKE WELL. Remove protective cap. Point nozzle opening toward would or affected area to be treated. Spray from a distance of 2-4 inches. Release spray by pressing valve stem down for just an instant. The slightest amount of spray you can quickly release over the area to be treated will provide adequate dosage. Application may be repeated daily or more often until healing takes place. Whenever possible, clean and dry affected area to be treated before applying.
- DANGER! EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. Do not spray near sparks, heat or open flames. Vapors will accumulate readily and may ignite explosively. Keep area ventilated during use and until all vapors are gone. DO NOT SMOKE - Extinguish all sources of ignition.
- CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight or heat from radiators, stoves, hot water and other heat sources that may cause bursting. Do not puncture, incinerate, burn or store above 120 degrees F. Do not discard empty can in home garbage compactor.
- Use the equine wound care dressing in adequate ventilation. Avoid continuous breathing of vapors and spray mist.
- Not easily rubbed or washed off
- Horse wound care dressing has antiseptic properties help prevent other infections
- Can be used on dogs to help them feel better as well
Isopropyl Alcohol 48%, Acriflavin .04%.
Methyl Violet, Technical Furfural, Sodium Propionate, Urea, Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, propellants.
|Application/Use||Spray on wounds|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA|
|Life Stage||All ages|
|Package Size||5 oz.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||30401|