Packaged in ready-to-use Sure-Dial syringes, Quest® Gel is a specially formulated palatable gel that is easily administered to horses and ponies. It provides horse owners with effective control against a broad spectrum of internal parasites including large and small strongyles, encysted cyathostomes, ascarids, pin worms, hair worms, large mouth stomach worms and bots. It is an excellent all-around wormer for horses and ponies 6 months of age or older. It treats up to a 1500 lb horse. Quest® also delays reappearance of strongyle egg production through 84 days with one administration of the recommended dose rate.
- Contains 20 mg moxidectin/mL (2.0% w/v)
- Effective treatment of large and small strongyles, encysted cyathostomes, ascarids, pin worms, hair worms, large mouth stomach worms and bots
- One dose also suppresses strongyle egg production through 84 days
- For horses and ponies 6 months of age or older
- Can be used on breeding mares and stallions and foals six months of age or older
- Syringe calibrated in 50 lb. increments
- Treats up to 1,500 lb. body weight
0.5 oz (14.4 g) syringe – 20 mg moxidectin gel per ML
Administration and Dosage:
Each syringe is calibrated in 50 lb. increments, up to 1500 pounds. This enables the administration of the recommended dose level of 0.4mg moxidectin/kg body weight by choosing a setting consistent with the animal's weight.
Directions for Use:
Please refer to “Product Label Information” listed under Downloadable Resources to the right of the product summary.
Quest® 2% Equine Oral Gel has been formulated specifically for use in horses and ponies six months of age and older only. It is not to be used in other animal species as severe adverse reactions may result.
Extreme caution should be used when administering the product to foals, young and miniature horses, as overdosage may result in serious adverse reactions. Do not use in sick, debilitated, or underweight animals. Do not use in horses or ponies intended for food.