NatureWise Feather Fixer 18% Poultry Feed is crafted with the right balance of protein, amino acids, chelated minerals, and fat to support feather growth during molt as well as keep your birds looking their best all year long. Fortified with vitamin D3 and essential oils for healthier hens and eggs, maximized egg production, superior eggshell strength, and noticeably vibrant egg yolks. It is an excellent choice to keep your hens and roosters looking their best.
- Premium, natural* nutrition to support feather growth during molt and egg production year-round
- Chelated trace minerals support feather regrowth and eggshell strength
- Essential oils from oregano and other herbs support your healthy flock, egg weight, and size
- Prebiotics, probiotics, and yeast culture support optimum digestion and nutrient absorption
- FlockShield Healthy Flock Support our unique ingredient mix helps maintain a healthy gut optimizing your flock's health, immune system, and performance.
- Vitamin D3 promotes calcium absorption for strong eggshells with less breakage and optimum Vitamin D3 levels in eggs
- Packed with natural* plant extracts to support healthy growth and bone formation.
- Supports golden egg yolks with Tagetes (Aztec marigold) meal.
- Yucca schidigera extract aids in the control of manure odor
Ground Corn, Wheat Flour, Corn Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings, Calcium Carbonate, Ground Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Citric Acid (a preservative), Salt, Colored with Organic Tagetes (Aztec Marigold) Meal, Organic Dried Kelp, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Iron Oxide, Dried Trichoderma reesei Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Copper Lysine Complex, Manganese Methionine Complex, Zinc Methionine Complex, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Verxite Granules, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Yeast Culture, L-Lysine, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Silicon Dioxide, Oregano Essential Oil, Thyme Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Star Anise Essential Oil, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Manganous Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative). For an accurate list of ingredients and guaranteed analysis in your region, please refer to the label affixed to the feed product.
|Crude Protein||18.0% min|
|Crude Fat||4.0% min|
|Crude Fiber||6.0% max|
|Manganese||110 ppm min|
|Selenium||0.3 ppm min|
|Vitamin A||4,000 IU/lb. min|
|Vitamin D3||2,500 IU/lb. min|
|Vitamin E||20 IU/lb. min|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||5.1 mil CFU/lb. min|
|Lactobacillus casei||5.1 MIL CFU/lb. min|
|Bifidobacterium thermophilum||5.1 MIL CFU/lb.|
|Enterococcus Faecium||5.1 MIL CFU/lb. min|
Feed as the sole ration at the first sign of feather loss for hens and roosters over 16 weeks of age. May also be fed to laying hens and mature roosters year-round for optimal feathering and brilliant plumage. Don't let feeders run empty. Keep clean, fresh water available at all times. Provide appropriate-size grit as needed. Make oyster shell available free choice from the onset of lay. If feeding a crumble-form product prior to feeding Feather Fixer, a week's transition of mixing the former product with the pelleted Feather Fixer may be required to encourage the birds to consume the pellets.
Transition to NatureWise Layer 16% after molting is complete.